Invited speakers are seven outstanding and established female mathematicians from academia and industry working on partial differential equations (PDEs).
- Martina Chirilus-Bruckner (Univ. Leiden, Netherlands)
- Maria Lopez-Fernandez (La Sapienza Univ. Rome, Italy)
- Marie Rognes (Simula Research Laboratory, Norway)
- Claire Scheid (Côte d’Azur Univ., France)
- Birgit Schörkhuber (Univ. Vienna, Austria)
- Susanna Terracini (Univ. Turin, Italy)
- Chrysoula Tsogka (Univ. Crete, Greece)
During two days they will give talks on their current research topics. A panel discussion will give the possibility to discuss questions about career choices/management as well as family interests.
Female participants of the workshop have the opportunity to present a poster. Attendance is free, but registration is required until 31.03.2017. We have some limited resources for travel support. If
someone wants to apply for travel support, a letter of motivation together with a confirmation from the person's advisor should be sent to email@example.com before 20.03.2017.
More information and the registration are available on womeninpdes.waves.kit.edu